Appreciation Message To His Excellency, Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello, Executive Governor Of Kogi State*_



I, Hon. Joseph Omuya Salami, onbehalf of my family and the entire good people of Adavi local government heartily express my heartfelt appreciation to the Executive Governor of Kogi State, *His Excellency, Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello* for considering me worthy of another opportunity to serve as SSA on Security to the good people of Adavi L.G._

_In a message through his Media Aide,  he feels greatly delighted in extending his warm appreciation to an Icon, a detribiilized leader, a neutralizer, a unifying factor and security Conscious Governor of Kogi State.. he went further to praise the decision of the governor in appointing him as a senior special assistant, in his words, I must admit that I am pleasantly overwhelmed and feel proud of your leadership tenacity in upholding kogi state and as usual, the tenets of Kogi traditional value of excellence, the determination to surmount challenges and absolute faith and trust in God in accomplishing your set goals._



_I cannot thank you enough for the exemplary demonstration of patriotism and loyalty to the aspiration and binding interest of Kogi State, I can only pray that God in His infinite mercy, gloriously reward your labour of love and I also particularly wish to appreciate your family, the New Direction team for their understanding and resilience during the hectic period._

_It is my prayer that the Almighty God would continue to guide, protect and sustain your life in your bid to lead Kogi State on the track of growth and development._

_Kindly accept once again, my heartfelt and esteemed appreciation, with the assurance of my warm regards._

_May the Almighty God bless HE, GYB in million folds._

_Signed:-_
_Media Aide to Hon. Joseph Omuya Salami, the former Administrator and SSA on Security to Adavi LG_

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post