My Heart-felt Gratitude to GYB - Adabenege


I want to use this opportunity to appreciate you for your calls, messages and wishes when Kogi State Government under the able leadership of His Excellency, Alhaji Yahaya Bello approved my appointment as the Chairman, Kogi State Local Government Civil Service Commission.

By your kind words, I have been rightly spurred to discharge my duties with utmost care in order to complement the effort of my boss who is poised to leave Kogi better than he met it in all spheres.

It is on this note that I specially appreciate His Excellency, Governor Yahaya Bello for his avowed and continuous recognition of the youths in his government.

Also, I extend my heart-felt gratitude to the Deputy Governor of the state, His Excellency Chief Edward David Onoja, the Chief of Staff, Pharmacist Abdulkarim  Asuku Jamiu and other members of the cabinet for their individual commitment in the quest to change the story of the state for better.


Thank you all.

Adabenege Adams

Chairman, KG State Local Govt Service Commission.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post