CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME - Okadigbo

KOGITES BEWARE OF PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE (PDP) 

Good day to you all my good people of Kogi State. I have neither silver nor gold to offer you as an individual, but that which I have and which I would want to deliver to you in brevity and clear terms is BEWARE OF 'PEOPLE WHO ARE OUT TO DECEIVE OUR PEOPLE'. If I may hit the nail on the head I will boldly say the PDP. This timely warning of mine is coming on the heels of the 'motion of danger' I am beginning sense should we, by accident, cede our dear state to the PDP. My judgement is premised on the following points: 


(1). A HOUSE DIVIDED AMONG ITSELF CAN NEVER STAND.                                            Out of all the political parties vying for the seat of governance in Kogi State come November, 2019 it was only the PDP who went into primary with over twenty (20) disjointed aspirants.The animosity among the major contenders was so glaring that it was all over the dailies some aspirants were no longer in talking terms because they all wanted to govern Kogi State. Again, the followers of these same aspirants threatened to sabotage the efforts whoever emerge the candidate of the PDP eventually. The big question of curiosity I keep asking myself and which I would want every Kogite ask him/herself is how will a party who could not mange 20 people manage such a cosmopolitan and heterogeneous state as Kogi State?

(2). RESORT TO SELF-HELP.
 At the primary it was reported one of the losing aspirants reached out to his thugs to scatter the primary with different dangerous weapons. Barak Obama at one his campaign rallies once said and I quote: IF YOU HAVE TO DIVIDE A PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO GOVERN THEM YOU MAY NEVER GOVERN A UNITED PEOPLE. If I may paraphrase, IF YOU HAVE TO ARM A PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO GOVERN THEM YOU MAY NEVER BE ABLE TO DISARM THEM, thereby taking us back to the moments of insecurity in Kogi State. 

(3). DESPERATE MOVE TO ENGAGE IN THE BLAME GAME                                                  When eventually the PDP misbehaved, disgraced and portrayed Kogi State as an armature state in the comity of states I thought they were going to apology to the Kogites for their misbehavior, in stead they said it was HIS EXCELLENCY who sent in people to go and disrupt them, forgetting the fact that we were all in this state when electric power was put off to subvert the will of the delegates, or was YAHAYA BELLO that did that? In fact, speaking rationally, how on earth could a governor have chosen to disrupt the primary of another party, where he knows that, "the many the merrier the victory; and knowing that he cannot stop other parties from producing their candidates. It is on these backdrops I enjoin Kogites to beware of the  antics of the'PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE'.    

By:
Hon. Comrade Abdulaziz OKADIGBO
Lokoja

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post