Most humiliating experience of my life - Hajia Nana Ateba


The leader of Avaibe Contribution Forum says she cannot endure the "most humiliating experience of her life" when SARS officers guarding the administrator of Okehi Local Government Council, Hon. AbdulRaheem Ohiare beat her on the ordered of their boss just because she demanded the money Hon Ohiare AbdulRaheem owed her.

I was counting the seconds because I thought the SARS are going to kill me," My left was broken, they used their guns hit my legs severally.

The said money is over five million naira. She takes the money as loan to bought goods for sale. Mr. AbdulRaheem Ohiare, Okehi Administeator bought goods worth over seven million naira from her but only to deposit N2, 000: 000 and is almost 3 years plus.

She calls on the Special Adviser on local government and chieftaincy affair to his Excellency, Governor Yahaya Bello, Engr. (Dr.) Abubakar Ohere to intervene as a matter of urgency.

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post