Appreciation Message To The Executive Governor Of Kogi State, HE, Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello

I, Hon. Joseph Omuya Salami,*want to heartily register my sincerely appreciation to the Executive Governor of Kogi State, His Excellency, Alhaji Yahaya Adoza Bello for the opportunity given to me to serve my good people of Adavi L.G as the Sole Administrator whose achievements within the little time spent in office is glaring to all.

Potency without opportunity to showcase it is a waste, that I am described today with performance and problems solving attributes as a result of the success journey that Adavi L.G has recorded so far was because you, the leader that the good Lord is using to make life more meaningful for the living, saw the potential to deliver in me and you gave me the opportunity to prove it which was remarkably proven._

_That I served under your unique and progressive government your Excellency, made me know the more, the gain in absolute loyalty to a superior leader._

_My unreserved gratitude also goes to the State Party Chairman, State appointees who has helped tremendously in augmenting my efforts towards an improved deliverance in the cause of discharging  my official duties, I thank you all._

_Special appreciation to the good people of Adavi LG, Religious leaders, Traditional Rulers and APC party Stalwart for their immense contributions to my administration that lapse today. Indeed, we all worked together harmoniously and recorded success together for Adavi LG as never before. Probably this was made possible because you saw in me the leadership prowess and charisma that drives growth and development to a society._

_May the Almighty God bless HE, GYB in million folds._

_Signed:_
_Hon. Joseph Omuya Salami, former Administrator Of Adavi LG_

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post