ENGR. OHERE APPRECIATE HIS BOSS, GOVERNOR BELLO

After giving Glory to God Almighty, I wish to sincerely appreciate my boss and leader, the Executive Governor of Kogi State, His Excellency, Alh.Yahaya Bello for the rare opportunity to serve in the last administration as a Special Adviser that came with a promotion to Commissioner in the Ministry for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs. An avenue that has mined my potentials and exposed me to service delivery to the people at the grassroots.
Whatever glory that comes with that office, I wholly return to my amiable Boss for not only being a source of inspiration and motivation but for providing the enabling environment for me to thrive in my assigned duty.

Again, I wish to thank my destiny moulder for the love and trust reposed in me to have choosed me to serve in the capacity as Commissioner for Works and Housing. With the renewed commitment and charge offered me by His Excellency, I have no iota of doubt that with his usual tremendous working relationship, I will excel.

From time immemorial, people are always opportuned with a transformational figure. A leader whose influence transcends national and international boundaries. I consider myself very lucky to be serving such character in the person of Governor Yahaya Bello.

To the State Council of Chiefs; the 21 Local Government Administrators and Team; and the entire staff of Ministry for Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, I appreciate you all for your support and cooperation.

To my family; friends and well wishers, thanks for your love and prayers that has kept me thus far

Thank you most sincerely!

Signed:
Engr. Abubakar S. Ohere
Commissioner, Ministry For Works And Housing

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post