LET'S DO MORE FOR KOGI STATE, THANK YOU FOR COUNTING ME WORTHY.

Glory be to God most High, the one that knows the Beginning from the End and the Sustainer of our soul.

I want to give all the glory to Almighty Allah for the gift of life, His Mercy and His favour over my life throughout my tenure as SSA Political Matters Adavi/Okehi Federal Constituency to the Executive Governor of Kogi State.
An Ingrate they say it's not only a thief but a Killer, I want to use this Avenue to Appreciate my father, an Icon of Hope, The most Articulated, Charismatic, Digital, Eloquent, Detribalised, an Egalitarian leader and Pragmatic Governor His Excellency Alh. Yahaya Adoza Bello (Executive Governor of Kogi State) for counting me Worthy to be Among his leutenant once again as Commissioner for Water Resources.

I want to appreciate him (GYB) for given me an opportunity to affect the life of the people Positively and according to Harry Truman he said and I quote"Human being make history and not the other way round, in period where there's no leadership, the society stand still, progress occur when Progressive, Courage, Skillful Leaders Seize Opportunity to Change things for better" Your Excellency Sir, am happy and delighted that you made me to be a part of those that have made and again will make history  under your Distinguished leadership as Commissioner for Water resources in Kogi State.


I want to Appreciate an Astute, Focused Vocal, Eloquent, Activist, Prudent, Youth Ambassador, An Ambassador of Humanity, the most Loyal and the Youngest Chief of Staff in the whole of West Africa Chief Hon. Pharm. Abdulkareem Asuku Jamiu for his love, Passionate Advice, Encouragement and Prayers for me and the one whom God has use as working tools for my upliftment, Rear are his likes in this Present class of Leaders and am proud to have such great personality in Kogi State.


I really want to appreciate this Promising leader and his Sterling Qualities that are backed by his Skills, Experience, Intelligence, Integrity, Honesty, Humility, Reliable and he has displayed Sincerity, Candor and practice whatever he preaches.

I also want to Appreciate My Mentor who is an Epitome of Generosity, Bold like Lion, Calm in Peace, a Critical Stakeholder and a kind Leader *Hon.(Alh.) Kabiru Aliyu* who has been a Pillar that has been instrumental to me and our generation, your Benevolent Act, your Strategy, Your Proactive Approach as a Critical Stakeholder has made me what I am today.

I also want to Appreciate the Good people of Kogi State for an undiluted Support by voting *GYB/CEDO* in the last Gubernatorial Election in the State, I pray that Almighty Allah will spare our lives to enjoy the fruits of our labour.

To my families and my Ardent supporters, I appreciate you all for your love, Prayers and Commitment to the Humanitarian services that we've started.

I want to Enjoin the people of Kogi State to Intensify our Support and Prayers for *His Excellency Alh.Yahaya Adoza Bello* , his Deputy *His Excellency Chief Edward David Onoja* and all the Cabinet members and I *Hon.Abdulmumuni Danga* Commissioner for Water Resources will Continue to Serve Humanity and I want to assure you that our leader His Excellency *GYB* will stop at no point in delivering the Dividends of Democracy to all and Sundry because he's Ready to *DO MORE FOR KOGI STATE.*

I pray that Almighty Allah will guide and direct our Leaders, Protect our State and her citizenry.

God bless GYB
God bless Kogi State
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria.

 Signed :
Hon.Abdulmumuni Danga
Commissioner for Water Resources, Kogi State.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post