I Seized My Daughter’s Phone But What I Found Broke My Heart, She Was Just 14 Years Old (Fiction)

This should be a lesson to all parents, all guardians, it’s very important to monitor, and guard your children, so that they won’t be led astray. Kindly learn from my story.I married my wife when I was 27, and she was 22. She gave birth to another beautiful clone of her two years, and her life eventually stopped at the process. I was pained, because I couldn’t afford to lose my wife. However, I chose not to marry anymore, and I transferred all the love I have had for my wife to my daughter.

I was a businessman, and I was quite rich, so spoiling my daughter with money is not a problem. I sent her to most prestigious primary schools, and she attended a very popular secondary school. Suddenly, business started booming a lot that I no longer have time for my daughter, and this goes on for like two years.

However, I noticed my once lively daughter was getting secretive, and her grades were getting worse, so I decided to pay more attention on her. Fortunately, I found she was always with her phone, so I seized it, and ordered to go to her study room. I continued doing this till something prompted me to check her photo gallery.

At  first, I said many beautiful pictures of her, and her friends, but as I started scrolling more, the pictures that was pooping out broke my heart. I saw pictures of her smoking, and taking heavy alcoholic drink, then I started crying. I couldn’t help, but ask for my wife forgiveness, it was all my fault.

Please create time for your children, and stay safe.

4 Comments

  1. Is good for A parent to monitor his children at early age so that they not be mislead by friends or an earderly person.please take note

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it is good to pay more attention to the small ones that is growing up because they know nothing yet

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post