A REJOINDER; - Ochiji J.D.Obojo.


A REJOINDER; 

To the Muslim Ummah, who saw the inference I made yesterday regarding the viral banters between two warring Hajiyas where I was found and alleged to have punched the Reverend Holy Land (Mecca) assigned by God for every Muslim to perform Hajj with the quotes;

"if truly Mecca or Medina were to be a holy land as proclaimed"

I wish to categorically make this rejoinder, as it has became imperative, to quell the tension and the perception that I have attempted blasphemy against Islam and as well sound offensive to the Muslim community in Ebiraland. 

One head can never make right where a collective heads chided a scenario of this sort. Therefore I seek the Muslim community to rescind her conception on the line where I was found and alleged to have slammed the authenticity of the Holy status of Mecca. 

I appealed to be scaled on oblivion and be pardoned. 

I have a cool affinity with Islam and the practitioners,  My maternal parents are Muslim in Adavi Local Government ,  even my lovely wife hails from a Muslim parents in Ihima,  so I have no reason or volition to discredit what the Muslim believe to be sacrosanct in their faith,  the alleged line was borne out of my curiosity to chastise the prominent characters involved in such dirty banter. 

I appeal to the Muslim community to remain on our mutual co-existence and shred off the resentments acquired from my post hitherto. 

I'm so sorry for such insensitivity🙏🙏🙏. 

Signed;

Ochiji J.D.Obojo. 

08035322802.


June 10th, 2023.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post