Hon Ibrahim Adabara Received Letter Of Appointment, Promise Fairness And Equity


HON. IBRAHIM ADABARA RECEIVED LETTER OF APPOINTMENT, PROMISE FAIRNESS AND EQUITY 

The Senior Special Assistant on Political Matters to the Governor (Central), Hon. Ibrahim Adabara on Monday received letter of appointment, promise to be fair in delivering his job on his new appointment. 

Hon. Adabara while speaking to journalists shortly after receiving his letter of appointment from the office of Secretary to the State Government (SSG), Hon. Adabara promise to be fair to the task as he will be carrying out his duties as the Senior Special Assistant on Political Matters to the Governor (Central).

Hon. Ibrahim Umar Adabara appreciates the Executive Governor Of Kogi State, H.E Alhaji Ahmed Usman Ododo for finding him worthy for his new appointment.


“I’m aware of the tasks ahead, but I’m more prepared to discharge my duties to the best of my capabilities, and also to make sure that I uphold the trust been bestowed on me by the Executive Governor of our State, I will deliver excellently on my new dispensation”  He added

03, Jun, 2024

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post