Others Celebrate Father's Day Yearly πŸŽ‰ I Choose To Celebrate You Dr Abdulsalam Ikunaiye On Every Blessed Day Of My Life by; Bashirah Abdulsalam


Others celebrate Father's Day Yearly πŸŽ‰ I choose to celebrate you Dr Abdulsalam Ikunaiye on every blessed day of my life

Having you as a father was the best thing any child could ever dream of πŸ’―πŸ’

You gave me so many reasons to keep pushing toward my dreams

You are not just my father you are my role model

My prayer to you today is that you shall continue to be happy through the rest of your life πŸ’˜ wish you a bundle of happiness, blessings, and prosperity Insha-Allah. πŸ’ž✨

We are going to make you proud both in this world and hereafter
Insha-Allah. ✨πŸ’ž

Our Dad has always stressed the fundamentals!

He has taught me responsibility, accountability, and the importance of hard work.

He loves, cares, and struggles hard to make everyone’s days better and brighter 🌟

Dad, thanks for being our hero, financial support, listener, life coach, friend, guardian and simply being there for us all 🩡

© Bashirat Abdulsalam

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post