Happy New Month my people


Happy New Month my people 

Welcome to the month of smiles and God’s goodness. You are alive because of the grace that covers you. For being such a great and amazing person, I wish you a beautiful new month from the first day of this month to the very last day and beyond.

May all that you do in this new month be productive and successful. May you today and always experience God’s favour and mercy upon your life. I pray that God will take your worries, failures and anxieties away from you in this new month. May you soar above every failure and disappointment in this new month and beyond.

I look forward to sharing more memorable moments with you all throughout this new month. Thank you, and I wish you a happy new month filled with joy, success, and blessings.

Best regards,

~ Senator Abubakar Sadiku Ohere (Senator representing Kogi Central Senatorial District)

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post