DECLARATION OF INTENTION TO CONTEST AS COUNCILOR, ORIETESU WARD OKENE LOCAL GOVERNMENT By Prince Muhammed


DECLARATION OF INTENTION TO CONTEST AS COUNCILOR, ORIETESU WARD OKENE LOCAL GOVERNMENT

By Prince Muhammed Otaiki

I stand here before you today, to formally declare my intention to contest for the position of Councillor Orietesu Ward, Okene Local Government, under the platform of All Progressive Congress(APC).

The interest is borne out of my zeal to serve the good people of my ward and their unanimous yearning for adequate and selfless representation. I believe that effective representation and dedicated service are crucial for the growth and development of our community, and I am committed to working tirelessly in bringing positive change to our ward.

I am Motivated by a deep passion for community welfare and a desire to contribute meaningfully to the lives and livelihood of our residents, I offer myself to serve in the position of Councillor in Orietesu Ward of our great Okene Local Government.  

My political background has equipped me with the skills necessary to navigate complex situations, prefer long-lasting solutions, and advocate for the needs of the constituents in our ward effectively. I am confident that my leadership abilities coupled with my strong communication and problem-solving skills have made me a suitable person to represent the interests of our diverse community.

In 2019 I was the collation officer for our great Party APC in the Orietesu ward and also a collation officer for the local Government election in 2021. In 2023 I got appointed as SSA on Media & Publicity, Okehi Local Government.

I am excited about the opportunity to serve as Ward Councillor and work towards building a stronger, more resilient, better more vibrant community. I am committed to upholding the values of transparency, accountability, and integrity.

After due consultations with stakeholders comprising of Party Leaders, Party Excos, youths and women, political groups and forums as well as party structures, I find it extremely important to formally declare my intention to contest for the position of Councilor.









Lastly, the exemplary leadership of our Governor; His Excellency Alhaji Yahaya Bello, CON is a motivating factor for me, as I believe that my agenda falls under the Community Sustainable Development which will receive great implementation support. 

GOD BLESS ORIETESU WARD 

GOD BLESS OKENE LOCAL GOVERNMENT

GOD BLESS ALL OUR LEADERS

GOD BLESS KOGI STATE

Prince Muhammed Otaiki

Councillorship Aspirant, Orietesu Ward 

Okene Local Government.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post